Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Hazy memories of velour and eye shadow

I woke up in a hotel room bed and the patio door was open, but the curtain was pulled closed so the daylight wouldn't come in. I opened my eyes and walked straight out through the curtained door, on to the patio to look around. It was bright and sunny out. I looked out at the covered pool and realized this was not the hotel room I began my evening in. I quickly took a picture to know what it looks like to be confused and hung over in a hotel room. I believe I slept with my glasses on.




This is the only picture from the night before. It shows Andrew, Dan and myself, smiling.


There is one picture from an outside parking lot that is less than flattering of one of the guests at the bachelor party. For the sake of taste I will not be posting that picture.

After returning home I then went to see Resident Evil: Afterlife in 3D. I would be lying if it didn't make me a wee bit woozy.



Not to be out done, Tara also had an evening filled with some hazy memories. Tara went to The Awesome 80's Prom, which is what is known as environmental theater. You go and you get to interface with the cast like you were actually at a prom. Here is a picture of Tara looking cheery and ready to go!


Here is a picture of some of Tara's crew on their way to NYC. They seemed to have fun.

They even rented a large limousine that was parked in front of the house. The driver of said limousine asked me to go to the liquor store and get him a pack of cigarettes and a bag of ice.

Here is a picture of the limo driver chilling in the back seat with a large stuffed bear.


Interesting fact. The limo driver was also the kid in the Blues Brothers movie that tires to steal a guitar from the then blind, and now dead Ray Charles.


"I don't think there is anything wrong with the action on this piano."

We both of us required mid afternoon naps following our evening celebrating our wild lifestyles.

2 comments:

  1. gald you had a great time was the puking ron my son?

    ReplyDelete
  2. no, mom. ron wasn't there. there is another ron.

    ReplyDelete