Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Like Christmas in August!

I don't know very much about bridal showers and how they work, however I do know my role. Much like Jason Statham, my role was one of a transporter. I brought the packages back to the apartment, and some back to her parents house. There were several car loads of stuff. People were very generous, I thank you all very much.


This is just the stuff we brought back home.



This rolling pin was covered in money!



This is me behind a Brita water filter.



This is a knife block that is shaped like a well ventilated person. That is the head in the picture.



Here is some of the new plates and a cupcake! Eat me!



And finally, we now have loads of wine! Drink Me!

1 comment:

  1. the shower was a complete surprise thank heaven. the gifts were amazing and the weather cooperated 100%. a lovely time was had by all:D

    ReplyDelete